Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Karaoke with my cousins!




Today I met my cousins for the first time. Their names are Lily and Charlotte. We did some karaoke to the Celine Dion song "Taking Chances". Lily was the air guitarist and Charlotte was an awesome drummer. And of course I was the singer.




Also today, my Dad made the best barbecue ever. I had chicken sausages with my cousins - they were delicious. And finally I should tell you that I am going for a swim tomorrow because it is starting to warm up. We might go to Aunty Catherine's house or Liz's parent's house for a swim.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were so loud we could hear you from the lounge

Kahurangi Children said...

You are a total rock star.

Hey you were so loud I heard you from over the other side of the ditch.

BBQ- Yum.

Miss K

Laura Deisley said...

Miriam,

I am a teacher in Atlanta, GA. Your teacher shared your blog with us. I love it! My children are older now, but they like to play Guitar Hero and they used to do Karaoke all the time. I know you were having fun!

Keep up the blogging!

Mrs. D